The majority of business conducted through Pryor Portfolio Management goes through the MY IFA proposition.
We use appropriate selected platform investment solutions to meet your savings, investment and or retirement goals. For clients with considerable wealth we also offer discretionary investment solutions.
Each client has a clear understanding of the initial costs of investment and also the ongoing costs.
What the client finally receives is a clear understanding of the service they can expect to receive for the fees they have paid and will be due to pay over the many years we hopefully develop our close client/adviser relationship.
The full breakdown of costs will be disclosed during our initial meeting and will be presented in the form of our terms of business letter.
You may be introduced to the business as a long term client after receiving our Pure service or you may have chosen for not so detailed a meeting and come with a specific goal of saving, investment or retirement.
What you can expect from Pryor Portfolio Management via our MYIFA range;
- Quarterly portfolio reviews
- Quarterly rebalancing of your investment portfolio in line with your attitude to risk
- A quarterly email detailing portfolio changes
- An annual personalized review of your portfolio via email
- Access to real time valuations at anytime direct to laptop, tablet, phone or via our dedicated client website.
- Custom applications & views for your mobile devices, including i-phone and android
- Access to view and edit the information we hold for you
- Access to secure client server via website to upload and hold important documentation
- A quarterly newsletter reporting on topical issues sent via the post
- The offer of an annual face to face meeting to discuss a change in circumstances or attitude to risk
- Ability to contact us via email, landline, mobile or fax.
- Regular emails and contact observing interesting developments which may affect your financial plans.